Bear Creek & Eastern - Progress Report - 2006-07 Report
07/24/2006
07/24/2006
Because I placed the "ridge" too close to the track I had to make some thin castings (see my article on how I made them). I then broke them up and glued them in place with a Liquid Nails adhesive. This next photo shows some castings glued to the base.
2006-07 Report
Next, I stained and dry-brushed them.
2006-07 Report
After the castings were done, I covered the ground surfaces with some basic ground foam.
2006-07 Report
The gaps between the castings were filled with green foam to simulate bushes and shrubs.
2006-07 Report
After completing the scenery I did a rough draft of the skyline on the back panel. It's starting to look like something.
2006-07 Report